Fiduciary and Corporate
Our team of professionals provide for product and services solutions for your needs. We assist in the creation of the following solutions:
The creation and administration of Trusts and Foundation in various jurisdictions such as the Republic of Mauritius, The Republic of the Seychelles, The Isle of Man etc.
Global Business License Company, Authorised Company, Seychelles International Business Companies (IBC), Protected Cell Companies, Mauritius Domestic Companies, Limited Partnership in various jurisdictions such as the Republic of Mauritius, The Republic of the Seychelles and other countries of interest to our clients.
Using our partnerships and affiliations we are also able to provide for the set up and administration services for Fund Structures and Collective Investment Schemes.
Why use Mauritius as the platform or portal to conduct your business activities:
Mauritius has a regional banking center that provides a full range of international banking services including trade finance, letters of credit, credit factoring, lease finance as well as international corporate finance. The banks may trade in all international currencies and provide for cross border foreign exchange management.
All Mauritian banks offer internet banking, viewing and transacting access to the accounts and most offer same day value for international transfers.
Mauritius has a center of geographical axis between Africa, the Middle East, India and Asia. It has skilled workforce and diverse economy capable of supporting many industries. A company incorporated in Mauritius may be operated from anywhere in the world provided the Effective Management and Control remains in Mauritius.
Leading advantages of using Mauritius as a hub for your international business :
- Comprehensive Double Taxation Treaty Network;
- Highly Competitive and Efficient Cost Base;
- Accessible Pragmatic Regulator;
- Status and Proximity as an African Nation;
- Member of SADC and Comesa;
- Multi-Lingual Workforce;
- Historical Multi-Cultural Population.
Mauritius has a beneficial tax system which are ideal for international trading
- Application of the DTTAs;
- Effective tax rate of 15% on GBL structures;
- Attractive individual tax basis of 15%;
- No capital gains tax;
- No withholding taxes on payments from Mauritius (Dividends, interests or royalties);
- No transfer pricing rules;
- No exchange control restrictions;
- Trading advantages from being a member of SADC and Comesa;
- Free moment of capital;
- Cheaper operating costs;
- Innovative suite of regulated structures;
- Convenience due to proximity and availability of flights to worldwide destinations;
When Choosing a Jurisdiction
There are a number of factors which can be taken into consideration when you are choosing a jurisdiction for your business activity. Your consideration will consider the following:
- Administration and costs;
- Your business partnerships and choice of management company;
- Double Taxation Treaty Agreement (DTTA);
- Political and economic stability;
- Skill set and reliability.
Being the holder of a management company licence, our core service is multi-jurisdictional trust and company set up & administration with a niche in the resources sector. Building on this foundation, we have become an efficient and cost effective “one stop shop” in Mauritius for a range of professional services to private and corporate clients as set out below:
- Corporate Management & Secretarial Services;
- Trust & Trustee services;
- Family Office Services;
- Back Office Administration & Accounting;
- Structured Finance and Trade Services;
- International Licensing and collection Services;
- Fund Services;
- Human Resource & Payroll Services;
- Relocation and Residency;
- Property Services;
- Ship and aircraft registration;
- Bank Account opening and Operation;
- Nominee shareholding Services;
- Tax computation services;
- Registrar services
Our aim is to provide the highest quality service in the fastest response time to match the expectations of our international clients, and to help them capitalise on opportunities arising anywhere in the world.